- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) is the 200-hectare, mixed-use waterfront master development facilitating both business and community living by offering commercial, residential and retail property for sale and lease. From multinational organizations and major regional industry participants, to cater small and medium sized businesses and start-up companies, today, the JLT free zone has over 6,500 companies enjoying its facilities and services.
- DMCC registers and licenses companies, provides visa and other related government services and also supports new companies in obtaining value added services required to establish their businesses in Dubai.
Benefits of setting up the company in the JLT Free Zone
- 100% forgiven business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rate
- One or more shareholders
- Unique industry clustering and purpose build infrastructure
- Secure, regulated environment, licensing full range of business activities
- Strategic location on Shikh Zaid road
- Quality freehold
- Home to major international and regional industry participants, SME's and entrepreneurs
Within the JLT Free Zone, companies can establish as a:
- Representative Office.
- JLT offers a large selection of commercial office space in more than 30 commercial office towers located in the JLT Free Zone area and property prices are some of the most attractive in the United Arab Emirates. All commercial and residential property in JLT is freehold and is available to buy or to lease.
- The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority is the official licensing authority and regulatory body for the Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone.
- UAE Freezones - Branch Setup.
Branch Company - UAE Freezones
- A branch can be registered as a trading branch or a representative office. The branch is not a separate legal entity and belongs 100% to the mother company. No minimum capital is required.